Leaflet Display Stands, Re-invention of a classic
Call them what you want, leaflet display stands, literature dispensers, pamphlet holders or retail display units.
In spite of modern online marketing techniques, offline marketing tools certainly should never be overlooked.
The common problem with a lot of ‘off the shelf’ cardboard, acrylic or wooden leaflet.
Leaflet display stands, produced by sigma display.
display stands is that they do not really offer value for money for high capacity units. You would expect these units to be value for money, but usually fail or stores will not accept them, usually because:
1.They take up too much room.
2. In heavy traffic areas the become easily damaged.
3. In areas prone to moisture, the split, warp and fail.
We have carefully looked at these common problems, and for most smaller, table top and wall mounted units this is not a problem. The problem is with high capacity free standing units, in my experience you go into a large store or reception area of holiday and theme parks you will see these massive chipboard units that are damaged, take up a huge amount of space and generally have leaflets sprawled out all over the top of them.
At Sigma Display we looked at this problem and went about designing and produced some free standing leaflet display stands that address these problems. We originally designed and produced around 20 units back in 2006. Working closely with some local suppliers and fabricators, the units were placed in Tesco stores throughout South Wales, From Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Swansea, Carmarthen, Haverfordwest and Pembroke Dock.
The units were originally produced by a collaboration between Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm, and Heatherton, so with all these units they can be branded to compliment your corporate identity.
These units proved very successful and have stood the test of time, you will still see the leaflet display stands across South Wales in Holiday parks, Tesco’s, Morrisons and many large department stores. We have gone on to produce these units for Bluestone Wales, Blue Lagoon, Manor House Wildlife Park, Tenby Dinosaur park, and many local authorities.
These units really are unique and are completely designed and manufactured by Sigma Display Ltd.
Key Features:manor housebig 3 stands
1. Very Small footprint, base only 500 mm x 500 mm
2. Single or double sided (single sided can have large display panel on rear)
3. High capacity, can hold thousands of leaflets to minimize distribution logistics.
4. Constructed using high quality powder coated steel and oak.
5. Very sturdy and hard wearing, solid 5 mm steel base.
6. Header panel and rear graphic (single sided) are changeable.
7. Designed to match your corporate branding and colours.
8. Customized to to your leaflets, A4, A5, DL or a mixture of all.
9. Delivered throughout U.K (minimum orders apply)
For more information or advice please contact Sigma Display Ltd.
For some of our standard product information, please visit the display directory